Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Why post

why am I posting every few minutes. That is because I don't know how much time I have left and I can't talk so this is my only means

In this journey, I found those true friends who made the extra extra effort. Extra because like others a they do t know what to do but felt they must do something.

Those constantly at my side are yokes, my lay swan, Kay wan, my sister
Those who felt that they have to do something are also plenty. Can't blame them. Everyone have their own life and we are just a minuscule part of it.
There are those who did all they could at that moment of need. Those who send contacts for help and tried to make things better. They tried

And of course those ........
No regrets. I have no request, no e pectations, I have no anger with anyone.i a m at peace.
Just want to let them know I am grateful for for every little thing done. I can't thank you but only pray that God bless you

No comments: