Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Reflections

in 1972 my father felt sick in April or May found out he had cancer and died three months later.imy journey started in 1 September and I am only two months down the line. I am half died.

When he died he can't talk in his last days because they created a tube in his throat to breath. I can't talk today because of the ulcers and sores.

He wasn't a child of God I am
He died three days short of his 69 birthday. I turn 58  in about two weeks time.

Hied 33 years ago

I meditate the whole night every time I am conscious till I drop off. Did I see a difference. No.

I am sorry I had to ask where are you God. My journey of faith went through a roller coaster. I wanted to do so ,uch. Right now I just pray you have enough mercy to give me a peaceful death. No more torture.

Why do I end up this way. His choice I know it is his choice but why.i M not a strong child of yours. I am just another quiet child of yours. Not only am I going through this port or. It pains me more seeing my husband going through this worst.

Had I took a wrong turn somewhere in my life.

I fight so hard to keep my faith. I fight sos hard to keep positive. The bashing I got is sbeyond description for a small weakling like me. Why me,

No comments: