Saturday, October 10, 2015

My list to remember

thank you lord for another day. I thank  you for covering and blessing the family. Thank you for being with me.

My list to remember.. Looking back at the verses I was reading the last 10 days,  i realised the the lord has been speaking to me telling me he is with me, to trust him.it has been comforting thank you lord. Roman 12,12, johan 14:23, Matthew 24:35, PS 119:7, 2 the 3:5, pro 15:29, is 26:4, is 26:4. PS 34:6, ps16:8. His great way to prepare me for next week.

Now Every Time the pain comes, my prayer takes it away.

My God loves me through grace alone and not through works. I pray your healing hand brings me out of this if it is your will and I can't wait to tell those who needs it how much you will love them, how you will be with them, holding their hands as you are doing with me. Lord heal me and lead me to those who need to know, so that you can comfort and love them thro me. I long to be used by you lord. Lord you know my heart as you know me even before I am formed. Lord, thank you. In Jesus mighty name I pray amen

No comments: