Thursday, October 8, 2015

Evidence hat God is with me

ttoday I had bone scan done. Also one day short of 3 weeks after the surgery
Evidence of how the supernatural wonderful God has been in my life

The Angels he send to be in my path. Khoon leong, breast clinic nurses, the lady at the pendaftaran counter, the technicians in nuclear clinic that make he encounter so comforting

How he answered prayer remove the dark shadow at the bone scan

The reduced pain post surgery at night when I prayed

The reduced pain in the teeth, the mysterious pain

The intercession at tower villa over the journey and my toothache

How the tooth ache leads to oil pulling which will improve mouth ulcer during chemotherapy

Me finding peace and letting his will be done. Either taking me home or using me,he answer with shoeing called to serve at communion, finding strength to hold the trays and collecting tithes.


No comments: