Thursday, October 1, 2015

One month

In one month , my life took a turn of 180 degrees . I have been reduced to a wreck. Felt a lump, did a biopsy, confirmed cancer, did an operation. Next month sees more scans and the start of chemotherapy and radiotherapy and all other normal cancer stuff.
My body and and health took a bashing, a bashing never so hard in my life.so hard till I am not sure at all tonight that I will survived it. I really not sure.
Everyone tells me that breast cancer is not bad compare to others etc etc. but to me, the patient, it is everything . And my journey is complicated with problems in my teeth that makes it difficult to eat when I most need to take in nutrition. With that problem I mind, how am I to battle when my shield is taken away before I start.
My family is turned upside down. None complain . As a matter of fat I have their strong support. I thank god for that.
I ask God again again why, but if it is so, I need the strength. He is the only one that can heal me.
I thank friends who knew who had send messages and offers to help. I truly appreciate it but I don't know what I need except that I need God and indeed your prayers to tie me over. I need prayers to go through chemotherapy and radiotherapy with minimal side effects. And the physical and emotional strength to last the sessions through. In the meantime, I need the healing in my mouth so that I can eat with ease.
If I don't write again, thank you friends.

No comments: