Thursday, October 22, 2015

My children and my husband

To my children 
Tonight I have my ans.
I finally understood what is it to release my body and soul to God. He has brought me to see no way but only his way. I thank him for the answer.
If it is his will I would love to hold each of your soul partner in my hands and welcome them into the family. I would want to thank them for choosing you and for loving you. I would like to bless them with you to start a loving family filled with gods love in the home and family. I would want to hug them hard and tell them I love them as much as each of you love them.
If I could, I would love to loving take care of the ladies ans they carried my grandchildren in their word. I would love to loving cook the best of food for them in their every pregnancy till their confinement. I would loving lah old their hand at the labour time and tell them their husband is on their way and lovingly hand them over when they arrive.
 If I could, I want to loving hold each and every grandchild warmly in my hands and tell them grandma love the very very much.
If it is gods will I will treasure every moment of time I would spend with all of you, my children.
If it it his will.

My husband thank you lord for this loving supportive husband who have brought me years of love and happiness., thank you lord for the three children and raising them up to be your children while I spend time loving other children in the school.
In all these I know you truly had loved me.
My darling husband, if it is in his will, I would like to spend every morning waking up locvingly in your arms, every morning enjoying a sip of tea with you during breakfast and spending every waking moment next to you. Doing everything together. These moments are more precious than any travels or treasure I have or any new dress that I have. If it is in his will.
It is warm and snuggle to go to bed knowing you are purring near me, feeling your touch when I am uncomfortable, if it is his will.
I know not how many more moments I will have and how many mornings I will have but I will certainly thank the lord for every moment and every morning and night he give me.


No comments: