Thursday, October 22, 2015

My prayer

Abba father I come to you in prayer tonight. In the stillness of the night as I hear from.
Abba, you know me before I was form in my mothers womb and you know my body as you form it. The cancer was put there and I will trust you with all my heart  and lean not on my own u derstanding why it is there.
Abba father you brought about me a bout of side effects that knot u derstanding but now know it is your way. I have the sores attack at a time when I relax and tot it was over to tell me it is not all you have prepare for me. You gave me the vagina dryness that no one anticipated and prepared me. You even prepared the oncologist to tell me that the dryness has nothing to do with the treatment. I know now why as I am brought by you to realise that to eliminate the pain in my vagina, I need estrogen which is the very thing I can't use if the cancer is to be eliminated. I n
Now know that I can have both so the usual treatment is not for me to follow.
In my movements of my hand you brought me to come across the fact that I am not able to do what they call the alternative. The alternative you tell me is much more than what I understand. So I will not be heal by alternative.
Abba that means you have just tell me that the only way I am to be heal if it is you will is through your mighty hand. Only your mighty hand can heal me off the side effects and the cancer. Abba at this point of prayer, I claim your healing touch to heal my sores in the mouth and the vagina dryness. I also claim your healing touch to rid my body of all cancer cells for that is the only way for my healing. Oh lord I claim it now in the mighty name of Jesus. I claim the healing touch.
Abba father I totally surrender my body and my soul to you lord in this night at this instant. May your will be done as I question not your plan for me. To die is to follow your will. To be heal is to praise you every morning and night that I have.
The trip to Melaka tomorrow is to fulfill a meeting with another child of yours and may your will be done again on your plans.
In the mighty name of Jesus ,your son , I prayer. The father, the son and the Holy Spirit I pray,in your name. Amen.

No comments: