Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Feeling scared

my hair is falling. I am putting on a brave front but actually I am so scared
My mouth sores is not getting better. My gums are swollen. I am so scared it is due to the steroid. Or is it inflammation. Bottom line it is not getting better
I can't tell my husband. He is stress enough.
I am so so so scared tonight and I have no one to confide to. I feel so lonely.

So many s there God. I cried and cried out but I don't hear I prayed and prayed but things are only getting worse. I really can't take it. I am so ready to die. If I have the means to commit suicide I think I would have used it.

So I am chicken. I have been a scary cat all my life. These are my darkest hours and I got the feeling it is going to get darker a till. Oh god god god father abba, Heavenly Father where re you. I can't even praise you or scream at you. I can't even open my mouth.lord lord lord the only way I can cry to you is through type written words. Oh my gosh lord.how am I to believe that there is a heaven when I am going through hell and I can't reach out anywhere.
I am going crazy. I am going crazy.
I can't stand it I really can't. What am I to do

No comments: