Sunday, April 12, 2009

Peanut Butter Cupcakes

Why did I go to the shop in the first place? Well it was to buy some ingredients to try a new recipe. The larder has 2 bottle of peanut butter and I 'had' this fancy idea of trying the all marvellous recipe I found on the Internet. Here goes

70 g butter

1 tsp baking powder

85 g peanut butter

230 g brown sugar (I reduced it from 275 as I didn't like my cakes too sweet)

2 eggs

1 tsp vanilla

220 g flour

salt

1 cup fresh milk



Cream butter peanut butter with sugar with vanilla essence.

Add the eggs and milk

Sift in baking powder, flour and salt

Into the paper cups and viola , after 30 mins at 180 Celsius, out pop 22 cupcakes.



Shared with some people I love. verdict from the kids. Ad I normally don't fancy cakes but I like it Au it was good. but next time use better grade peanut butter. I find it moist, soft, still a little sweet but overall acceptable. Maybe next time I will add the frosting of

85 g peanut butter, 240 g sugar, 45 ml milk.

Cream well and spread it on the cupcakes

2 comments:

winnie said...

winnie says its YUMMY!!!

Stuff baked with love always are =)

chua said...

so glad u like u. lots of love and hugs for u