Friday, April 3, 2009

Our Daily Bread

All of us Christians would have heard of the title . It is a printed daily message for those of us who find it in our heart to read.

During my younger days, I had received the booklets before. With the introduction of the Internet, it is easier as one only need to lock in their rbc site.

Truthfully I only read off and on. But lately I feel more at peace as I read their daily message. It tends to give me the image I had of God and the christian faith. Regretfully with due respect to all concern, I couldn't find that peace with sermons, and messages from pastors and church leaders I have met so far. I find it hard to agree with their version of God and the faith.

Like to assume that it is my lacking and not theirs.

Praise the Lord. Let me hear what what you are saying and may you be in my thoughts, my words , my sight and my ears.

No comments: