Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nasty delivery Men from Mid valley company.

Had a tiring eventful weekend and it hasn't ended yet.
It started with the delivery of the 37 inch TV daddy bought. Daddy was at a meeting so yours truly with Ad had to receive it. As if I had a premonition, I refused to receive it on a weekday because I will be the only one in. True enough it was delivered by 2 very very nasty old men. They came in complaining about customers only wanted delivery on weekend and that they have so much so much to do. Left them alone and one of them tried proceeded to install the TV . He obviously had very little knowledge and Ad end up having to go on his knees to take over. Not enough they couldn't get all Astro, CD player and PS3 connected to the TV. That is when the old men really got nasty. Insisted that it isn't their problem and wanted the check and leave things as it is. I wouldn't agree to it as I wasn't sure if it was the fault of the TV or not. When I refused to let then walk out like that, he called the supervisor and when I explained things to the supervisor and she agreed to wait a while, they were still not satisfied. They scolded and scolded. I didn't retaliate because I felt it wasn't good to argue with 2 old delivery men but the whole incident upsets me quite a bit.
To top the story, after they left, Ad spend 15 minutes and got everything settled. It just confirms the fact that this company from Mid Valley has delivery men who knows next to nothing about installation but has the cheek to scold customers. I hope I never have to meet with people like that ever again. And that will definitely be the last time I buy anything thro this company.

No comments: