Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What title should I use?

As I write this blog I couldn't decide to name it Twist of Fate or Where is Fate?
All my life, money has never been an objective for me. I have always felt that peace, love health is definately top on my list.
Up until the time I decide to opt out, I feel that the financial lost is acceptable for the exchange for my sanity and health. I am blessed with a family who supported me all the way. But I can't deny the impact I felt after the salary hike announced yesterday. The hike is on 1 July and my opt date is 30.Jun. With a difference of a second I lost approximately RM400 a month on my pension for the rest of my life. Also affected will be my gratuity the amount which I haven't calculated.
To add salt on wound, we were supposed to have gone on Jun but they have to delay us by one more month just so that the impact more glaring.
Next I ask if that was God's version of a joke on me.My fate believe that nothing goes without His OK so what is His message? Is it a punishment? In numerous occasions over the last 9 months, I query my faith. Why are those who hurt so much rewarded so well. sounded like the bad enjoy and the good suffer. I feel like a stepchild who love the parents at all cost and situation but I have A stepparent who always have a preference of His chosen one over me. It was all these thoughts and shaky feelings that help me to decide to leave bcuz I don't want her presence in my life to shake my faith. Similarly that is why I don't intend to go to church in the near future to meet up with more Christians and feel more shakened. Until such time when I am more stable I refuse to expose myself to another shake.

No comments: