Monday, May 21, 2007

suppose-to-be last week

Today is suppose to mark the last week in school. Rang up JPS and was told that they haven't send the letter to JPA. JPA said that they only need 2 weeks to come out with the letters. Obviously again, JPS just can't get it done. So my retirement need to be postponed to 1 July.
In the new school, if I can just let go, I guess it doesn't really matter. Things are well and fine. Just that I feel I should contribute and put in another month of full work!Guess I haven't learn to just sit down!
In the meantime to make myself happy, I should sit down and start to plan my after-retirement plans. Many ideas and plans.
1. Basic economics course which i hope to do so that I can manage the investments better. generally so that the understanding is better.
2. exercise for my own health. Plan to walk half an hour to 45 minutes a day. Hope to achieve that in the morning after I send off everybody.
3. make a dish a week for the family. I have always have an interest but never get down to it. The family love food and especially the few dishes which I do. So I guess that should serve as a strong incentive.
4. Take care of breakfast since that is the meal that she doesn't bother.That means I should list them done and then experiment on them.Bet the kids will be happy and Matthew will be relieve that he doesn't have to plan it every evening.
5. purchase a sewing machine and start on my sewing craft. The kids already got me the quilt book so what other excuse do I have.
6. Put the house in order especially the files and books .
7. Hope to do a cardigan for Au before she enters pre U
Well quite a few more ideas but planning is one thing. Doing it will be another thing altogether.This blog will be a good reference point when I find life boring.(which I doubt very much will happen)

No comments: