Monday, May 28, 2007

Que sera sera

One week and so much has happened. To continue with the story of the pay rise, with the government's announcement of adjusting the pension, I hope to receive the revised pension value which will reduce my financial lost. As for my gratuity, I will lose approximately RM20K. Quite a sizable amount. I am blessed with a school clerk who has gone all out to call up JPS and JPA to help.(and got told off in the process too). A school support staff who make a special effort to get me to appeal to JPA irregardless what others has to say. Bless him. Thank God for a absolutely understanding supportive husband who understood my inner feelings and agree to leave things as it is.We ultimately believe that whatever it is to be, it is His wish.If He feel I should be getting RM 20K less, so be it.I have no intention of asking Him why. I still can't help feeling like a stepchild but like a stepchild i still love and respect Him.
At the end of it, I am feeling more blessed having so many caring people around me.A and V from the school office, WYC from state office, the nameless lady who talked to us from JPA, MY ultimate husband and loveliest children who feel that chocolate cookies and cakes are anytime more important than money! I love you all

No comments: