Sunday, October 14, 2012

What they meant to me

going to church :
reminding myself what my faith is all about. to be in the company of people with the same faith. Later hoping it will be a place of service and knowledge gaining

worshiping through songs :
expressing my gladness that He is there. talking to Him in a melodious way.

clap offering :
something not in bible but again it is an expression of thankfulness

tithes :
saying thanks by giving back what He gave me first.Praying that it will be used the right way by those in authority

praying :
Talking to Him. communicating with Him, telling Him my innermost thoughts

bible reading :
learning more about Him, allowing Him to speak to me

speaking in tongues :
praying when I am at a lost on what to say but still want to talk to Him

being a christian :
knowing Him and how He died for me. living a life as He would want me to do so. Surrendering all to Him

No comments: