Saturday, October 13, 2012

Frightening

I have been reading two special facebook pages. In it I see a lot in people. and from it, a lot of emotions surfaced.
Angry that it happened
Scared at what it will implicate.
Worried for those involved
Uncertain because of the size of the entity
Lost because there is really nothing much that one can do
Impatient at when will it end or if it would end
Concern for those I love
Brave to stand by those I care for
Supportive when others falls
Being there when it matters

Then I see things into the picture

I see
coming together for a common cause
leaders coming up
unity overcoming race and religion
strength in  numbers
people's sympathy and empathy
denial in some
panic in others as the days go by
the anguish and pain in those in desperation

Lastly the feeling of shocked at some people
reaction. The happiness and glee they feel on the whole episode!
I know we don't expect sympathy and empathy BUT glee?
I opened some of their facebook and more shocking they are young people in their  teens and twenties.
OMG  are we raising a generation of young people who are like animals(thank God the number is small, or at least what I saw after all the deleting done by the administrators)
It is frightening, believe me, it is.
Imagine them as leaders in business corporation and high places!

No comments: