Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Me Strong?

Am I strong? Me? Strong? No I am not strong. I am not brave. But there are times I need to be strong for others. Sometimes I need to appear strong. But given the choice, no, I don't want to be strong. I prefer to be weak. I want to lean back and rest on others. I want to rest in Him.It is much more comforting.

Some many things over the last month. I lean on Him and I pray that others that I care for can learn to do so too. But Lord, they haven't come to know you but I still would like to pray that they will have Your grace like the way I did.

May the family go through this period together and built up their strength. May they learn to love each other and develop a stronger bond .

May they find peace as they stand for each other. In Jesus mighty name I pray.

No comments: