Monday, January 23, 2012

A matter of perspective

Many a time after church, we talk about what the message was about.Strangely, I find myself interpreting it differently. It gives me the thought that though the message is the same, we hear differently because He wants to tell us different things.Isn't it a miracle how He works things out?

As we were talking about the preparation of a joyous occasion tonight, it is funny too to see how different people view the preparation in so adverse different way. One feels that the cloth to be used need to be prepared months ahead and purchased oversea while another happily suggested recycling . While one feels that comfort is utmost, another feels that it is most important to make sure it match. In the end, I feel the occasion will come to pass and the overall atmosphere will be the same as long as we are happy doing what we feel at peace. We (includes me) can view a function with all the stress in the world or just sit back and enjoy the occasion.The path we take determines the aura we will radiate.How important is it that all things must fall into place with all the plan A,B and C ready? The most perfectly planned function will have it's flaws. The most unplanned occasion will still go on.As for me, looking back and reflecting, I would just like to do my best but still feel comfortable and not get stressed out.

As in all things I now believe we plan but He decides.Such a wonderful peaceful revelation to us who are His sons and daughters.

No comments: