Monday, January 23, 2012

Chinese New Year 2012

Chinese New Year 2012 is different and significant in some ways. This is the first year we are having CNY without my mother-in-law. The sisters and brothers in law went on as usual but I just can't help giving her a thought or two now and then. Just that it is without her.It is also the first year I could prepare for the season with my hubby totally at my side as he is fully retired.The companionship and the togetherness made up partly for the absence of my daughter.This year too we enjoyed the environment of our little cosy abode that gives hubby and me a sense of serenity.

Most important, this is the year I give praise to my Lord in full with my heart giving thanks every part of the way.Thanking Him for Ed's save journey and unexpected early arrival. Attending service on the eve before the start of the long celebration also allows me to ask Him to walk alongside me this festivity. I am glad He has help me do away with the idolatry this year Thank You Lord


No comments: