Tuesday, January 10, 2012

CNY 2012 Approaching

CNY is in 2 weeks time. This will be the second year without my daughter. Am I suppose get used to it? I don't  know but all I know is that I still don't like it.Whenever the family is not complete, it feel like an arm is missing.It can't be help and I am not lamenting. Just that I won't say I am okay with it. Guess that is just a mother's sentiments or maybe a woman's sentiments as my hubby and son would insist!

To all parents out there, enjoy your children while you can. To all children out there, it is precious moments with your parents.

Only difference this year is that I have hubby with me full time. We are making the best of things, planning the meals, shopping and preparing goodies and decorations. Yes, I am glad he is with me. And I know I have to let go of my children but it would be nice to have them too.

No comments: