Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Angels

When I started teaching, I had no idea of my passion for teaching.As I went along, my love for the job and the children just grew on its on.As a matter of fact, if I had 'lean on my own understanding', I would have got out of the boat the first 3 years because I had to work so hard to obtain the Bahasa credit I need to be confirmed.
If I were asked where this love would carry me, truly I would never be able to answer because there is no extra monetary bonus nor letter of approval for loving.Most probably 90% of the kids might not even remember me.
But today I am so happy to note that He has used them in so many ways to bless me. During different times in so many different creative ways. My prayer is that may all of them be blessed bountifully too.

2 comments:

Uncle Paul said...

Ms.Chua...you have been a BLESSING to many and may God continue to use you to bless many many more.
Continue to leave your angels mark on many who need them.
You have done well and continue to use your connection for God's work....:-)
Be of good cheer.....
Love
from one who have been blessed by you
Paul Wan

chua said...

Thank you so very much Paul. You r truly one of those with wing I was referring too.