Thursday, September 16, 2010

48 hours

Ask me how I feel now and I will say I don't know. I feel nothing and everything.

Ed is back for a few days and it is good to have the whole family together. To laugh, share, to sit down on the dinner table together. This scene is getting further and further from grasp as the hours goes by.

Au's visa is not cleared yet. There is absolutely nothing that can be done by anyone of us but to wait.It is 48 hours before she flies and the documents are not ready yet. We can't say that it is not affecting us but we are leaving everything to Him.In a way, because of all the uncertainty, we can't be feeling only sadness for the impending separation as we have to keep space for uncertainty. Maybe that is good?

Everyone understand how each of us are feeling and is making the best of it.We are going to treasure every hour from now on while we pray for the best.

No comments: