Friday, July 11, 2008

trip to uh II

Last Thursday was the second part to Uh to see my report card on my blood test. Phew!! pass with good marks. Cholesterol, sugar, kidney, liver all good. Even blood pressure was perfect(ok lah near perfect....140/80)Doctor say do more exercise. Truth is, ever since retiring, I haven't been taking medication for pressure and cholesterol. Neither have I been doing my brisk walking. Doctor_to_be in the house gives me the medical look but hey what a way to celebrate when all is well.Like I told an old friend, it is my bonus for leaving the company of bad vibes.Definitely worth the sacrifice. Thanks to the Lord for the good health. Is that the message?
By the way Ad bought me a book on 'Loving God When you Don't Love the Church'. Will start on the book though it is not exactly to my doubts. I have nothing against the church. I just wonder who He love more. A child who is sincere but doesn't attend church or a child who is senior in the church but commits all crimes outside? Which is His choice and what does He do about it. As I see it now, the first child is punished while the second is rewarded. But final thoughts is that He decides and I still have no wish to dwell into it with Him. I just wish to trust and go on with my life.
On the same note , kudos to UH . I went in at 1am to register, got the number 10, called to pay (free for pensioners) at 1.30, saw the Doctor at 2.10, collected medication at 2.25, made my next appointment with Doctor and collecting medication by 2.30 and was waiting for E to pick me by 2.35. I call that first class administration.

No comments: