Thursday, July 3, 2008

In His Name

Got a call from an administrator from a private school inviting me to either give a physics seminar to their students or a talk to their prefects.
An ex student is with them. and he used to talk to me about his teaching career. Had been giving him some advice which he obviously has brought to his administrator. Thanks to him and the school for having high regards for me.
As for me, I am glad that he feels comfortable enough and have such high respect for me. He was has never study directly under me but only knows me as a teacher and administrator of his Alma mater. I am glad to talk with him and share with him whatever I have learn and acquire in my working life.If I could contribute and help him to be a better teacher, I think I have fulfill my service to God for the day. To me serving Him is not necessarily going to church and praying out loud with the chosen words. It is doing something good in His name.
Senior Christians might not agree with me but for the time being, this is my thoughts. I believe it is much better than going to church while hurting others and creating negative vibes.

No comments: