Monday, September 17, 2007

my faith

As I sat in the same hotel room as I did last year at my darkest time, I ponder about myself. I realised that my faith has slowly eroded.
A year ago I was so worried that I will lose my faith cuz I knew we as emotional human's need a faith especially as we go along in life at our lowest.We too need to be grateful o Him for His blessings everyday.
Today I realised I went through my darkest days praying for His presence. To tell the truth I wasn't sure He was there. But then we don't question and I don't intend to.
All I know is that as I go along, every time I think of the events of the last year, the faith fade off a little bit. Unfortunately, so many things continuously return or happen to remind me. His doing or what?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, read your post and it stirred a thought in my mind. You have been thru so much of pain and it is like a weed. You pull it up and toss it away but it still keeps coming back to haunt you (and your garden). Maybe (though i can't say i'm an expert authority in this matter) you were not meant to forget it. Maybe God wants you to finally realise that it isn't the absence of the pain you must strive for but rather the conquest of it. The pain will haunt but from now onwards, every time it comes back, tell it "I CONQUERED YOU!!!". No longer be upset or lose faith over it but rather embrace it and realise you are now stronger than ever. I truly hope u will see this issue in a new perspective and hopefully strenghten your own soul.

the month of june

chua said...

dear anonoymous,
thanks for visiting and the good comment.I believe you are a friend.
what you say is true. I am calm and I do still believe that things happen for a reason. I can't see just yet but I guess I will in the future.