Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tuesday 8th

Talking to audrey calmed me down. Her wish to come back to be with me was comforting. At the end, unless I need it most, I wouldn't want to disturb her. I do know the children have a life of their own and I can't expect them to run to me every time I want them. It is ok, my children. I love you all . Your thoughts and your prayers are comforting.

Some journeys have to be taken alone. This is another lesson I learn and to help me help others when all of this Is done and the lord allows me to comfort others. No family or love ones can walk through certain  path with you. Love ones can get you the best doctors, doctors can be the most comforting and caring but at the ot, you are alone. It has to be your hand to be prick, it is your skin that has to be cut. The post operation pain can't be felt by anyone but you. The pain of leaving your love ones is only yours and no one earthly can go through it for you. In the deepest of thought, emotion, feelings , there is where we find God. At the operation table, he is the only one that is with. You,. At the toughest of time, and most intense of pain, only God can be thereto help me go through,he is the only one who can hold me and go through the Journey with me. Only he can be your companion and you know you are not alone.

Today I also thank the holy spiritual for truly being with me as I pray in the morning . Thank you in Jesse Name . Amen

No comments: