Monday, September 14, 2015

i don't know

Things are moving so fast I don't know what is happening. Just as I got adjusted to the idea of my cancer, the operation is brought forward two weeks and that causes turmoil in my emotion again.
Just as I was so down, adrian held a family prayer and zest us up to a prayer of full recovery by month end. Less than 12 hours after that I had the operation brought forward. Is that gods will again what is going on. I can't comprehend. So I don't comprehend but why I feel so sad

After much discussion audrey will be coming back for month end. Now can she be back?

The operation is not the end it is just the beginning if it is gods will that I continue with the cancer. His plans is so scary and I am so disturb. I don't know if I am scared or self pity or worry for myself or Mathew or The children.
 Again I remind myself to surrender to him  and ask him to rebuke the cancer, heal me in Jesus name.

I find difficulty breathing and I don't know if it is due to the haze or am I getting sick and weak.

No comments: