Monday, September 7, 2015

Monday 7th

yesterday was prayed for by pastor daphne yap at altar call and later chat with khoon leong. Must remember to thank them. Bless them lord. Both the things gave me momentary comfort . Adrian say at worst, just see Jesus first. That stabs

Later on at night felt the tightening of the area under the chest till morning. Didn't want to worry Matthew but in the end need to share. Prayed together and truly feel the Holy Spirit with my speaking of tongue.  God needs me to now that to reassure me he is here with me. And when I am well, I can pray for others in tongue better. Thank you Holy Spirit

Took turmeric last on Saturday took soursop, green tea and reserve. Had loose stool twice on Sunday morning. Stopped the turmeric but after soursop, was also a bit queasy so not sure what was the cause.

Two reserve a day is the objective. Took one after breakfast. Went toilet twice. Must go on to some turmeric later.

Mind is aimless and void today


No comments: