Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I, Me and Myself

Was at J's mum's wake. Together with the discomfort I was feeling the last 2 weeks, it was a lousy combination.Got me thinking.Good part is that I am ready and have no fear.These last 10 months sees a change in myself and my attitude to many things. I learn to let go and let loose. I feel comforted with things around. I discover, face, accept and confirm many of my innermost feelings.In short I rediscover myself. I think it is good, at least to me.Maybe not to others but another thing I learn is to sometimes place myself first.I spend a large part of my life thinking about others. Not to be mistaken, I don't regret loving (I seldom regret anything I do). I am glad I did and I still do but as in life, we need to change. We advice a lot(most people have a lot to say about anything and anyone) but at some time, it is time to look into the mirror. It is time to stop waiting and to stop anticipating. It is time to just go on.

No comments: