Monday, November 30, 2009

My Love Affairs

The first category are those who love me unconditionally. They place me first above themselves in sickness amd in wealth. To them I could do no wrong and my happiness is theirs as well.They are there with me in my sorrow and pain, holding my hands quietly not saying anything when I am silent, giving me their undivided loyalty at my lowest time, just simply giving me all they have without regret.

Next there is the declaration of the strong, sincere love of how much I am needed and how much I meant to them and how they can't live without me. They promise me the world knowing very well I wouldn't ask for anything from them. Unfortunately they need to fullfill their responsibilities elsewhere and they ask for your understanding and plead for your patience. Everything is for me except that they can't let go of others however much they wanted to .Doesn't this sound awfully familiar to the soap opera you see on TV? The similarity can send a shiver down your spine if you are related to it. They declare you are the one and only one, they lavish you with materal,being cosy when they are around. They are tryng and trying to break other commitments but that never happen after years of the affair.

Yet they re are those who love but have their own life to lead. They are there momentarily but they won't be there all the time. I know it and accepted it. They have my blessings as they walk away. I treasure the moments I have with them.

To all my lovers, I love each and everyone of you. I thank you for the love, the experience and the enlightenment. You played a big part in completing my life.

To the first group, you love and spoilt me and I conciously remind myself to appreciate and say my thanks. I don't know if my love for you is just as strong as yours for me, but I love you the very best I could and if it is not enough, I could only pray that you will be blessed by Him over.

To the second, it is like waking up one of these days and realised that I have given all I have to you and today I wonder if I had been stupid. I danced to the love tunes we hear together and enjoyed all the moments together. It was a good dream. I wish I could be in that dream forever but as He wishes, I woke up.Now I weigh the pros and cons and take a stand.I wonder why no one told me about being a second fiddle. Maybe those who should wasn't around.It is no one's fault but mine that I chose the path.

Lastly, to those who loved me but need to go, go with my blessings. May He look after you when and where I can't be for I love you all no less. Your happiness is mine as well and your pain is mined to share too.Find your love. They that you love, let them go for if they don't return, they were not yours to start with. And if they do, they will truly be yours.

Love is so very fragile to me. You try not to question for you know it might cause a crack. And when a crack is formed, you wonder if it will ever be healed.

Lovely serenate, lovely story.Good to write and interesting to read.Until it pops up from the paper, may it be the fairy tale.

No comments: