Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Love

#Love me and honour me by honouring all those around you. Let me spread my love and care through you. Loving me does not require a specify place. Honouring me can be done everywhere.Let others know that together with you, we love all and we want to spread love and peace.There is no need to shout about it. Just go about things and all will know.

#Love me and make sure that I am above all. You must choose me when there is a need to choose between me and anything else and everybody else. You show your love by being with me only at this place and no where else. Tell others loud and clear about how great I am and why you love me so that they will do the same.It doesn't matter if it hurts for that is a sacrifice they must make to show their trust in me.

Which is me?

It is the first kind of love that I would like to be associated with. To me love is quiet, but lots can be done. Love is possible everywhere and not at anyone place. As life unfold itself for me at my fifties, I do a lot of soul searching. With time at my side, I ask and I answer. I may be advised to change, maybe I should change but to me I prefer to be me.I have never been loud and being loud is not me.I know I have duties and responsibilities and I have and will perform them to my best. But at certain junction, I will not allow it to hurt me.

At my fifties, I have completed quite a few of my 'jobs'. It is not my nature to expect thanks so that will not hurt me. But that does not mean that I don't know when I am placed second, performing duties that is liking throwing salt into the sea and I will definitely response to it.I don't take revenge for that is not me but I will stop non appreciated acts and withdrawn if the situation renders it. Lastly, once withdreawned I will think doubly hard before I extend again. I prefer to extend elsewhere instead of going back to the original and hope for it to have changed.

No comments: