Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Prayer for Her

She was reputed to be the craftsman behind my problems. She was to be the instigator. I believe it is true knowing her character and the way she speaks and think.What more thinking back when I was in my pits, she was no way near. I am sure she is the culprit.
She then received more and more rewards from Him that at an instant I did ask, 'Where are You?'
Today, she must be undergoing tremendous emotional turmoil. I can't bring myself not to care nor rejoice in her pain. The judgement is not mine to make. My pain has not totally gone but I will still say a prayer for her and will go to her if she needs a friend. My hand is extended. My prayer that she will be strong is said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you." [Luke 6:27-28]

May God, who is faithful to His children, heal you of your past hurts and keep you in His love.

God is love,
Mr Anonymous