Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back on Track

Now that E has started, slowly I am picking up the pieces and getting back to routine.
Been neglecting the mail both virtual and real for about 2 weeks. Finally cleared my table and inbox today.Next to clear the children's table and cupboard especially E's 'leftovers'.
The neck and shoulder has been hurting and had no time to look into it. Need to start on some stretching and maybe back to my morning walks.I took 3 days to recover from the muscle ache after the room painting project in S'ban! This is bad.
Au is doing her English workshop and is starting her preparations for SAM in November. Need to give her some time and look into her tertiary education. Not that we haven't been doing anything. Guess she is pretty sure of Pharmacy. Now left to see which U to put her into. Australia means she leave next February which means another round of physical and emotional runabout. If she ends up in IMU, she will have a 9 months break in 2 years time before leaving for UK. Nottingham and SEGI means 9 months break next year. Decisions decisions decisions. Maybe should let time tells.
Ad is ever so active in church irregardless what happens at home. 5 years time and I will say if it is a blessing or an agony.
Had a ton of books which I had put aside. Started picking up last night (need to get back to my sleeping routine!) My projects including handicraft should start soon. My gosh, I wanted to start 14 months ago and I haven't found my sewing machine yet Help! Someone show me how to get one!
Of course tuition is still on going. It might be a good idea to go into individual home tuition next year but then I will need the car, Well, we'll see when the time comes.Who knows I may find a companion to do other things like learn to lepak and go shopping or maybe daddy may quit and we go travelling. Sure is windy when one is dreaming in the air!!! Phew.

No comments: