Tuesday, July 24, 2007

missing in action

So I made another mistake.On retirement, it does not mean I will have more time to write. I had been a bit too ambitious.
There had been so many things that I had wanted to do for so long. I started packing my school stuff, clearing the computer files, packing home stuff, bought my cloth for patchwork, started to clean my kitchen took out the books I wanted to read, enjoy library etc etc. I think I should be more patient and take things one at a time. Otherwise I will be having a lorry load of unfinished projects by year end.
Just called up a school too. Now I have to come up with a resume if I want to go back to work.Edmund is on holiday and since his holidays are so limited, I also want to spend time with him.Had a long list of things to share with him too.
Mother in law not well for the last one week. All that didn't help.
Not forgetting I also want to get started with my social work.
Arrrrgh........................... I had to be careful otherwise I will be back to square one just like school days. But again the difference is that I love every minute of it now.It is like going from distill water to ice-cream!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you still work as hard but now your loves one benefit more............. isn't this worth it ???????

love