Tuesday, July 3, 2007

maiden photo blogging

Photos of my last day in school

The HM that brought back a smile to my face and make life bearable for the last 4 months


A good friend that has to make an impromptu speech at the last minute but it was BEAUTIFUL


A LOVELY gesture from friends I made ONLY over 4 months. Now I know why God send me there.


To-be-Guru-guru cemerlang of 2017


Good friends

Chatting mates for 4 months
I love you all

supporting staff

men of the school

you are ok.

A lovely pair of dangling earrings from the students of the school chosen by the biggest boy of the school!

The group whom I could close both eyes and just crap!(Wow See, I could use foul language now!)
1976 UM orientation roommate reunited as helpful supportive afternoon supervisor.

Happy birthday to you(Sweet 18?)

Good buddy system, don't you think so?

No comments: