Wednesday, June 27, 2007

met up with ST at the hosp

Just came back from the Uni hosp after seeing the doctor about my blood results and collecting my pressure and cholesterol medication.
As ST says, what a place and time but we met up.A good friend. She is there to see the same doctor concerning her own medical problem.Wish her well and that her problem get solved as soon as possible.
Also finds out that one good turn decerves another. I voluntered to help A collect her medication. Apparently it has to be collected from Pharmcare, a new service where one can book your medication before hand. This will reduce collection time tremendously(like 5 minutes compared to 2 hours!!!) Next when i collected my medication , lady at the counter mentioned it to me about the service and I decided to register for the service immediately.My next visit to the pharmacy should be much more pleasant.
Next, ST asked how I felt as 1 July approaches. That got me thinking. The fact that I am glad I am retiring each morning I woke up lead me to believe it is a good decision. But as all humans go, there is definately a slight wonder as to how life will be like after that. Well.I owe it to my family to look forward positively. I will close one chapter of my life on Saturday, 30 Jun 2007 and open up a new one.
By the way, tomorrow marks the anniversay of that dreadfull day in BB. Another reason for me to close it after one year. So, retired life, here I comes...............

No comments: