Tuesday, June 19, 2007

what else can you ask for

Two nights ago, I shared my thoughts concerning my upcoming retirement with my 17 and 20 year old children. When I mentioned that I will be bringing in approximately RM3500 less into the home income due to my retirement, their immediate reaction was.
"If it meant so much, I will not drive to Uni anymore and just take a bus.That way we can save on the petrol and car"
"i will pack lunch to school from now on if we need to save"
Simple words from simple minds but meant a world to me. To further strengthen their support, they have came up with a list of dishes they would expect on the table after I retire! Just in case I got bored at home!
OK children, I love you all with all my heart and I will go on with my life the best I know how. I owe you all that.kisses and hugs from mummy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

deserve to be scolded. Hey! what about the other two loved one. They also have to eat fresh air and sunshine.????? so don't mention again !!!!!