Friday, November 6, 2015

My husbandth

looking at my husband drooping off to sleep while watching a show really hurts me.
This monster I am tagged with has taken a toll on the man I love most. He has to see yo my unique needs in juicing, preparing special food for me and seeing me suffer and trying in all ways to make things more pleasant for me. He made special porridge trying to give me variety when I can't eat. He ate with me food thaticouldhold ate just yo keep me company even if it is food he doesn't like. The emotional strain plus the physical strain has been tremendous on him. Ferrying me to the hospitals to see the various doctors for different reasons.
He has to run the household on his own while last time we always could discuss and made decisions together.
I am so angry and so sad.angry with myself and angry at the monster.. And to think that the journey is still at its initial stage.
Why and how I could only surrender to you lord. Pray lord your grace upon my husband. In Jesus name I pray amen.

No comments: