Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Few days in between

Monday suppose to  give blood and Tuesday was suppose to be second round
Instead Monday went in to try to see the oncologist. She was not around. So the meeting was postponed to Thursday afternoon. Wasting Edmunds and Adrian's leave. What to do.
So these few days will be the floating days not knowing what and how.
I was disturbed and wondered if I a
Should give it another try. Immediately my sores flare up. I don't know why. Stress or was it His message.. Truth is when I decided not to carry on, I do feel peace.
I this decide not to think about it. Let Him handle it. At least I had the sense of mind to at least what God has for me as an alternative .
Scanned through the net, read on juicing and turmeric and vitamins.
It is still His plan that matters. I just clean the house the way ai know how. By going it Somme cleaning, boosting it  with what I think it lacks. Whether it is the way or not, mine not to questioned. Just trust

No comments: