Friday, January 21, 2011

Growing apart

When it was the time for it to happen, it didn't really happened. But now it is noticeable. Yes change is inevitable but couldn't it be drawing nearer rather than further. Maybe deep down I only expected it to be nearer so when there are hints of further, it hurts.

How far will it go? Will it reach a fearful unpleasant distance or is it something temporary?
Did any of my actions activated it ?
Or was it other factors that they have to sort out themselves.
Is it a natural process that they go through but at a different time from others?
Will it change direction later on?
Relatively speaking, I am lucky that there exist other stable ones. So is it His way to wean me off some and get closer to others?
Maybe time will tell. If there are things I am suppose to see and notice, I hope He will open my eyes to it.

No comments: