Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thinking

Been thinking a lot lately.

Been reading 2 books on Christian faith. 'Loving God when You don't Love the Church' by Jackson and 'Just enough light for the step I'm on' by Stormie Omartian.

The first is about being hurt by church leaders and pastors. I sure know what it meant but I am over it. So the book is a bit late (actually A gave me the book much earlier but just didn't make it to reading it).I have long forgave them and let God do the rest. I still wish them well especially the hubby and the other individual. Mine is not to judge, mine is just to do my part.

The second book is nothing new about our faith but it is appropriate at this time and space as I do some soul searching. It reminded me a lot of things about trusting Him and leaving all fears, and worry to Him.Also learn a few things along the way. It is a good read and the feeling is good too.

Well Lunar new year is around the corner. It is good to have the children and hubby with me for a few days. Couldn't help but think about next new year when Au will be in UK and E in the midst of his finals. But then again that is next year. Why think of the next moment when all we should do is make every present moment a treasure and gift from God.

Cookies were bake but at a lower scale and presents send out. Now is just to take things easy and count my every blessings.
Happy Lunar new year everyone. Gung Si Fa Cai

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Next year - call Gareth and I. It wont be the same, your lovely babies will be your lovely babies - but we promise to be as entertaining as we can! *hug*

chua said...

Love you two. Of course it will be different cuz you may bring along a baby for me to cuddle. :) hugs.