Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Chinese New Year 2010





A short trip to Bangkok with my brother's and sister's family organised by niece's friend whose family travelled with us. Together 19 of us made it cosy and good in 2 vans. Though sister can't walk much but she made the strong effort.Daddy could sit back for once and let others do the organising and decisions. (He ended up being the quiet one but it's a good change)The children enjoyed it with their cousins and I Thank God for the safe journey that brought the families together helping in the bonding . Of course, I couldn't get through the trip without getting sick ! The odd hours and non stop eating spree left my tummy complaining. Daddy had to stay back in the room with me the last day but glad the children went on th the last lap of the trip.

3 comments:

Winnie said...

O.o

me not in pic? *sniff sniff*

chua said...

heh heh heh sorry loh. we needed a photographer. but ur phota in facebook with me!

Uncle Paul said...

What a reunion and nice family trip. It is more than a holiday in a different place, it is more about creating happy memories that will be in our minds to be recalled when needed. cherish each and every one of the family and love them and show your love at all times.