Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My sister


Spend a weekend in Avillion Admiral Cove with sister, brother and their families. Took the opportunity to celebrate sister's 66th birthday.

Obsreving her was a good therapy. She is a simple lady who is totally worried about others. What others think, what others feel She reminds me a lot about my mum and my granny.They want to go thro life not troubling anyone , not disturbing and not being a burden. In doing that, they put a lot of stress into their own life and somethings worried unnecessarily.

She so unassuming that if she knew we were celebrating her birthday, I am sure she wouldn't have gone to PD. But one should see how her happiness radiates out when she saw her daughter jouining the holiday. Until the last minute, she didn't want to believe her son will be coming. And all she need to know that beneath everything, she has a husband who love her so very much in his own way and she has 2 children who really do cares a lot for her.

To my loving sister, may you have many more happy returns of the day.

3 comments:

djun said...

hmm, paragraph 2 reminds me of another chua female .... Life was meant for us to play in. Let's paint smiles in them :D

chua said...

heh heh heh who ah?

Adrian Yong said...

siapa makan cili, dia yang terasa pedas... *whistles*