Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hong KOng movie Actions

When I was young and was watching those old Hongkie movies, there is always the scene when an old man or an old lady will be so mad with somebody that they will be gasping for breath and then fall down. I used to think ' what a novel way to show angry and upset but that is so faaaaaaaake!'
Well today at 52 years old, let me explain the scene again. When you get upset, one DO get to the stage of gasping. You won't be able to say anything without choking.Only difference is that I am yet to reach the stage of clutching your heart,collapsing on the floor and end up in hospital. (Diffinitely not die too as I am still typing here). So for all of you out there, don't prejugde too fast. Many things that happens on the screen do get real.
Remember too the scene when they get upset and they walked to the temple and not go home? I wonder how they come to that decision when they are only mad at some and not all. Or are they at a stage when they are mad at everyone and everything?

No comments: