Tuesday, November 13, 2007

half a century old

Oh my gosh, the title make it sounds like we are talking about some antique. Of course, being my naughty son, A will be more than happy to agree and, have a good laugh and add more spice to it. But I declare here and now that I have no regrets and I am happy where I am. I enjoy learning to Be 'manjaed' by the kids ( ie crossing roads and jumping over longkangs with their help and not forgetting them taking care of the luggage when we travel ; ) )

Well I celebrated the birthday first with a few close friends. We literally grew up together, laugh together, shared secrets and thoughts. We started off as teenagers,innocent and fun loving. we left school, found our love, got married and even went through pregbnancy at the same time.SF left for America and came back, LP travelled round the world, at least more than us and got teased lots of time in between, KW was the first to enjoy being a full time housewife, not forgetting LS who was our remisier but we turn out lousy clients to her!

Now as we meet up, we talk about our children (we do talk about husbands but they may take offence that we normally bring them in the conversation as our drivers and someone who look after the kids when we are out together). WE share ideas about bringing up kids and lately our retirement plans. Gosh wonder if we will end up in the same old folks' home! : )

5 pretty girls in Star Village as dinner is served



momentos from friend to remember the day by



hi tea before dinner

beautiful cheese cake from friends too

No comments: