Tuesday, November 13, 2007

half a century old part 2

birthday boy and birthday girl with a chocolate indulgence cake as requested by A since she can be with us. Tuition !


sister and 2 nieces, referring to background. In the foreground, attacking food!



brother and family. Good to see him after his stroke a few months ago.

Next, since I shared the same birth date with my one and only sister's hubby, we normally celebrates the day together.Nieces and nephew came back from Singapore and what nicest way to celebrate other than to eat again.



This time we went to Golden dragon Restaurant in paramount to glut out.



Oh before I forget, the three kids (more one did the job, one help to hold the laptop and the other one is under immunity because SPM is just 2 days away) came up with a sweet power point presentation for my birthday. It was shown at Star village and later the aunties and uncles got to see it in the restaurant. Thanks sweethearts. OH and I better record my thanks too to my ever loving hubby for taking me out for a special lunch [ while waiting for E in the mall, ; ) ] and shopping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now that you are half a century old, and also retired you must have more time for the one and only person that love you so much 25 years ago !!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha .......