Tuesday, January 5, 2016

High and low

there are days when you are high. You feel you are having God behind you and nothing can defeat you. I have been prepping myself up and has been successful. I tot I manage it. But no I must have new challenges. Two round into new regime I must have heart palpitations and high pulse rate.it tired me out and push me down I am beginning to feel depressed.
Not only I can help, l need to be. Helped for most things.this is the time when you don't mind dying.if God has no function for me here and I only add to burden, you know your existence is of no used.i am prepared to saymygoodbye and pray that the family is tired enough to say goodbye.
I will see what I need to do but really God I has been and is always a simple person. Nothing complicated nothing demanding. Just that you decide my life should be otherwise

No comments: