Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Prayer

dear Father in heaven, holy is thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give me my daily bread,forgive my sins as i have forgiven others,distance me fr evil and all temptations.

I prayed and prayed. Yes this is another time I feel the emptiness and the loneliness. No I am not doubting You hearing me. I am not questioning Your will. Just that I  am tired ,tired like a dying man, For years I am in pain. For years I have been bloody. I have developed so many phobias that I am becoming a burden to others.I don't want to die a bloody or painful death but then it is still Your will not mine.

I pray and I ask, I plead and then I pray. I am not angry and I am not questioning. They don't seem to see the point. I am at peace but tired, very tired.Maybe I shouldn't but I can't help it.

All this I pray in Jesus mighty name. amen

No comments: