Thursday, March 4, 2010

Up and Down

Life is like a yo yo. One moment it goes up and the next it goes down. As a pessimist, when you are down, you think you will never goes up. and when you are up, you wonder when you will move down. In the end, you become a worrier.and you know that it will affect others who love you so you keep it to yourself. You fight to get out of the cage At times you seem to have found the combination but then again the gate doesn't open well. Before you could push it open, it shuts up again
You walk round and round You try and try and know you mustn't give up.Sometimes you feel tired At times you decide to call the locksmith but you are not sure if he too can do the job.
Nevertheless we will carry on trying.

2 comments:

djun said...

worrying definitely affects your love ones. however, not letting them know what is it they should be worried about is worse. a burdened shared is divided by more than 50% :D

Uncle Paul said...

what a pessimist need are optimist and those that can open up a conversation and end on a positive note. Life is a struggle and yet that is the way to strength and building of character. We all need to find people, things, books etc that helps us on our journey that we may see God's hand through them and also be God's instrument for those in need. when I am down,I realise that I must look up though that is the last thing I wish to do and I realise that maybe my focus had been wrong and that it is not all about me ...I start to deny myself and then begin to live as I see others being blessed. may God help us all in this journey to be a Blessing rather than just seeking to be Blessed. Cheers from a fellow worrier who is called to be a warrior...:-)