Monday, March 15, 2010

A New Beginning

It was a good Sunday morning. You know you took the right path and you feel good about it.

You also know that to walk the path need sopport,strength, faith, wisdom and courage from all and especially Him.

You feel like a baby taking your first steps. You feel lost and incompetent but you will walk on.Those were the days when daddy and mummy are all ready to catch you when you fall. This time round, you depend on Almighty.

I no longer question why. I can't see beyond my feet but I trust the hand that leads me will do the rest.

1 comment:

Uncle Paul said...

First He walks by our side and catch us should we fall and lift us up.
Then when we are too tired, He carries us.
He knows what we can bear, He knows our frailty and ask us to come to Him.
How Great is our loving Saviour and Sheperd.